JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 1, 2019

April A-Z Challenge (A)

A-Z Challenge





A Is for April

April has sprung and with it 
A challenge of celebration
A ten year Anniversary
An opportunity to hone in on your skills
As April showers bring May flowers
April brings an epic challenge
A-Z
A letter a day
Write a creative blog filled with each letter of the
Alphabet each day
A new letter to be creative with
Let the mind be your playground as you write each day
A play on letters
Congratulations to the founders of the A-Z blog
Lets have some fun!
Let's get this A-Z Challenge on the blog 

~BETH~

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge


1 comment:

2 gators said...

i absolutely love your blogs always so personal and different love the ability that you have to write