JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 29, 2019

April A-Z Challenge (U)

A-Z Challenge




U is for Unexpected

Life tosses curve balls
The unexpected
You can stand in awe
Or run like hell
But life is 
The unexpected adventure
Waiting just around the corner
You can make plans or 
Slide by the sit of your pants
You can cry and throw a tantrum
Or go for the ride of your life
The choice is always yours
The unexpected will always happen
And usually when you least expect it
You can take it as a challenge 
Or be a victim
Life is what you make it
You can be the unexpected surprise in life
And show life what your truly made of
Do the unexpected
Be the miracle that shines
In a world of unexpected adventures
Be that unexpected shining light
That makes this world a brighter place
In this unexpected adventure through life

~BETH~


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

No comments: