JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 21~ Easter

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



April 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 21~ Easter


He has risen! Praise the Lord! 
This was an amazing depiction done at a local church in The Dalles Oregon. 
Where I spent the last few days and Easter with my family. 
It has been absolutely an amazing start to our Easter celebrations and events. 
This depiction was amazing next year if they do it I want to go there early enough to see the entire event which apparently starts sometime 2 weeks prior to Easter. 
They do several different things and I would like to see them all but this was amazing what I did get to see. Thank you! Praise the Lord!

Matthew 28:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.


No comments: