JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, April 22, 2019

April A-Z Challenge (Q)

A-Z Challenge




Q is for Quiet

Where is the noise
The life of the home
The house is quiet
Where is the noise 
Life is missing
All have grown 
They have moved on
Now all that is left is the still quiet
The memories of life
The noise of living
Which made it a home
 So full of life
Now what's left
Is the still quietness
Of another time
If only the walls could talk
Of the life that once lived in this home
Of memories
The stillness 
The quietness
That rattles 
That these house holds
In the quietness of the walls
That once held love and laughter 
Tears and joy
A life is held in the quietness of these house
Once called a home

~Beth~


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

No comments: