JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Three)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



APRIL
Showers of rain
Bring April storms 
In magical beauty 
As April Showers
Pidder padder 
To bring May flowers
As life gives birth
Breaks of laughter
Echo in the air
Children search
Puddles to jump
As ducks waddle in play
Life is full of 
Laughter & Blooms

~BETH~


April 15~ Good morning! Tax day! I think this is the first year in many years that I've actually had my taxes done a month before. Thank you Lord! Early morning rise. A full day ahead! Excited for this day as my oldest daughter Webber Heather and her children are heading my way and should arrive this evening. 
1. Morning text from number two daughter Amber Webber wishing me a wonderful day and sending love. My favorite morning text. 
2. My text from Heather saying her and the kids are on there way. Praise the Lord! 
3. Early morning doctors appointment. Health first for a good long life. Thank you Jesus! 
4. Morning coffee after doctors appointment. 
5. Thank you for lunch David. 
6. Laundry washed, dried and put away. 
7. Updates from Heather as she traveled here to see her loved ones in the Portland area. 
8. Shopping for groceries for tonight's dinner and tomorrow's breakfast for my family. 
9. Prayers 
10. My family arriving safely here this evening. 
11. Have dinner with my daughter and the kids. 
12. Listening to Lauren Daigle tape with the family. 
13. As everyone settles down we watch " I Can Only Imagine" as a family this evening. 
14. A evening snap that brings me smiles. 
15. The quiet of all my family falling asleep after a long days travel. 
16. Hearing my daughter Heather tell me good night and she loves me. Feeling so loved. 
17. For Jessica Ortega driving today and coming up here with my daughter with her children. 
18. For the finances for gas in the car today. 
19. Phone conversation with my nephew Jonathan Good today. Made my day! I love you! 20. Going to bed with my family here. Feeling full. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and family and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 16~ Good morning! Waking to a horrible sound from my granddaughter Mickenzee cell. I think it is her alarm. On a much happier note I'm waking to a houseful of love and crazy kids. Love it. 
1. Morning text from Amber Webber is the smile that warms my heart. 
2. Getting coffee on and starting breakfast for this brood. 
3. Going with the kids to see Aunt Sue and going to the beach. 
4. Tillamook cheese Factory and ice cream with this crazy crew. 
5. Watching the kids play in the surf. A little rain didn't stop them from having fun. 
6. A great dinner at the Bunkhouse with the family. Right on hwy 101. I recommend. 
7. Listening to the kids and their moms do evening devotions.
 8. Giggling from my daughter Webber Heather
9. Mousse for my hair. 
10. Evening text that brought a smile and invitation. 
Thank you Lord for this amazing day and adventure with my family. Thank you for the safe travels and finances that paid for this trip Lord we thank you for all that you provide spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


April 17~ Good morning! Waking early for Wednesday day of smiles. And I have a cutie pie snuggling, so hard to get up. But I have things to do. Must be as quiet as a church mouse. Everyone is still sleeping. They have a fun day planned. So thankful to have this small part of my family members here. Before I get out the door we find out the hot water tank isn't working. Not good with a houseful. 
1. That happy morning text from Amber Webber. Love you honey. 
2. That morning coffee. 
3. As I get ready to leave I get to say goodbye to my family as they start to rouse. Love hearing good morning, love you, have a good day. 
4. Making good timing out to Oregon City today. Still love those country roads. Goes well with my country music. 
5. Finances to buy the makings for homemade tacos and salsa. 
6. For my Pampered Chef choppers. 
7. Getting the kids laundry done. WOW! Three loads! I forgot how much laundry a household makes.
 8. James coming out and checking my hot water tank for me. 
9. Thank you David for checking and fixing my outdoor sensor light. 
10. Having the doors open for fresh air today. Thank you Lord for this day and all the provisions spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 18~ Good morning! A restless night. But thankful for the sleep I got. Another early morning rise with family . So many plans for the day ahead. 
1. The early morning text from my daughter Amber Webber that brings early morning blessings.
 2. Waking to my daughter Webber Heather and her brood of grandchildren that. I love so much. 
3. Early morning activities as Heather and her family get ready for the day ahead. 
4. Getting another two leads of laundry done. 
5. The sunshine beaming through the windows of my home. 
6. Getting my bottles returned. 
7. Getting Amber's box off in the mail. Better late than never. 
8. Late lunch with Heather and family at Heidi's in Gresham. 
9. A beautiful and peaceful drive to the The Dalles to see my sister's. 
10. Family time. 
Thank you Lord for another day of many blessings spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 19~ Good morning! Waking up at my sister's house. Keep dosing back to sleep. 
1. Breakfast with my sister's, Rosie, Christine, my daughter Webber Heather, and Jessica Ortega. Thank you Christine. 
2. Heather thank you for Starbucks coffee. 
3. Laughter 
4. Points added to my Fred Meyer card. 
5. The beautiful sunshine today. 
6. The first BBQ of the year at Cat and Jeff's Triple Dog Ranch. Thank you! So very yummy! 
7. Sitting out in the fresh air on the patio. 
8. Watching the adults color eggs. 
9. Hot shower 
10. Feet propped up 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles with family and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 20~ Good morning! Waking at sister's house with lots if family all around. What an awesome way to wake up. 
1. Getting to watch TV with my sister Rosie this morning. 
2. Jessica Ortega and my granddaughter Mickenzee bringing me a coffee this morning. So thankful. 
3. Seven haircuts today for my family. My body survived. 
4. Hugs from my handsome little grandson B-man. 
5. Answered prayers for my daughter to stay an extra evening. Thank you Lord. 
6. Lunch with Webber Heather, Jessica, my sister Rosie and all the kids today. Thank you Rosie. 
7. An evening out with Heather, Jessica, Brandy, Jennifer, and my sister Christine. Thank you for a wonderful night out. 
8. Time with my niece Corie and my great nephews. They are getting so big. 
9. My big thankful from yesterday I forgot was talking to my grandson Anthony DeSouza in Germany. I love you so much. 
10. The beautiful sunshine. 
11. The pretty red tulips in my sister's yard. 
Thank you Lord for this time with my family and extended family. Thank you for meeting all of my provisions spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


April 21~ Good morning! Happy Easter! Glory to God! He has risen! Restless night at sister's. But we are up early. Getting ready for this day. 
1. Not being chased out of my sister's bathroom as I got ready this morning. That never happens there. Success! 
2. Walking down to the church this morning and watching the depiction of the risen Lord. WOW! Well done. So glad I was up to go and participate in today's service. 
3. Watching the depiction with my daughter Webber Heather and grandchildren. 
4. Walking back to my sister's house with B-man. He is such a love bug. Enjoyed our walk together. 
5. Thank you Jen for coffee. 
6. Enjoying the beautiful mountain view of Mt. Adams this morning from Sorosis Park. 
7. Driving to Multnomah Falls with Mickenzee and Ben. And listening to some great country music. 
8. Speeding time at Multnomah Falls with my family before having to say goodbye. I love you all so much. Safe travels home. 
9. Meeting up with Cindy and spending the rest of Easter Sunday with her and her family. Thank you so much. 
10. Walking the fur babies today. 
11. Being invited for Easter dinner at Cathi's and enjoying the Blazers game after dinner. Thank you. 
12. Learning about the food processor today. So flipping cool. 
13. Thank you to my sister's and Jen for hosting my family and I this weekend. I love you all so very much. 
Thank you Lord for this day and being with family and friends. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


No comments: