JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 27, 2019

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 26~ Tree

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!



April 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 26~ Tree


Blessed to live in the Great PNW where we have plenty of gorgeous trees everywhere you look. 
I picked my beautiful tree and the dead one that needs to come down. 
Yep! 
It's needed to come down for two years now. 
Sad!
 I kept hoping it would make a comeback. 
But it hasn't; nor do I think it will. 
So thinking a flowering tree would look beautiful in its place. 
And of course I would still have my shade tree on the other side.

Psalm 1:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

No comments: