JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 20~ Colored Eggs

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


April 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 20~ Colored Eggs


I actually thought this was going to be a hard one for me to do. 
But yesterday we colored eggs for Aunt Rosie. 
These will be donated to the homeless community. 
It was fun! Watching the kid come out in the adults. 

John 19:30 New International Version (NIV)
30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.

No comments: