JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, April 14, 2019

April Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


APRIL
Showers of rain
Bring April storms 
In magical beauty 
As April Showers
Pidder padder 
To bring May flowers
As life gives birth
Breaks of laughter
Echo in the air
Children search
Puddles to jump
As ducks waddle in play
Life is full of 
Laughter & Blooms

~BETH~



April 8~ Good morning! Monday Monday! Wet damp cold Monday. I must live in the PNW! We have the liquid sunshine.....or is that teardrops from heaven? It would be so pleasant to just roll over pull the blankets up over my head and listen to the rain lull me back to sleep. Oh well! If I did that then I would miss out on all the simply beautiful things in this day in my life. Arise and shine Beth! There is coffee! Today's blessings added up quickly as they usually do. 
1. That awesome morning text I find waiting for me every weekday morning from my daughter Amber Webber. Thank you honey I love you so much. 
2. My coffee pot 
3. Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso coming over. Loved having morning coffee with you and spending the day. 
4. Getting my Costco errands out of the way. Thank you for going with me today Tanina. 
5. A couple of adventures out in Troutdale at Lewis and Clark Park and Glenn Otto Park. Then a stop over by Tippy Canoe for views of the Sandy River and lots of different waterfalls. Gorgeous drive and day in the rain in the neighborhood. 
6. Thank you Tanina for putting together my last electric fireplace, for the small bedroom. I appreciate you so much for doing that for me. Looks awesome! 
7. Love my vacuum. Though I really don't like housework. But truly I think there's so many more things I'd rather do. But my vacuuming is done. 
8. Night emollient cream that Mary Kay puts out love that stuff so much. 
9. The rainbow in the evening sky. God's promise! 
10. The bird's in the bushes chirping away. 
11. The bald eagles we saw fly over our heads and the Sandy River right into Troutdale and back again. AWESOME! Missed my photo opps on that one. But enjoyed the moment. 
12. The walks today I enjoyed with Tanina as we dodged raindrops. Thankfully got back home before the heavy rain storm. 
13. Thankful for the many beautiful views today. 
14. Thank you for prayers with Robyn Muncie Lord. 
Thank you Lord for another day of smiles and beauty shared with friends. Thank you for all the numerous blessings I'm so very grateful for. Thank you for meeting all of my many needs everyday. Blessings


April 9~ Good morning! Finally took some melatonin to get some sleep. A bit groggy this morning. But I got this! Maybe a quiet day for me. 
1. My beautiful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Always a smile and fills my heart. 
2. Waking up to my phones ringing. My beautiful friend Crystal N Koch calling to see how I've been. What a wonderful chat and prayer time we had. I'm so grateful for you. Love you my friend. 
3. And another good morning text. WOW! Feeling loved. 
4. That brewed coffee to shake that groggy away. 
5. Loving my makeup that hides a multitude of sins in old age. 
6. Breaks of sunshine between those liquid sunshine raindrops. 
7. A short walk up to the mailbox and back home. Love that fresh air. 
8. Phone this evening from my daughter Amber. Love when I hear my children's voices. 
9. The Lord's word 
10. Prayers going up. Coming down. Always a gift thank you. 
Lord thank you again for another day. A quiet day of rest and just being me. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


April 10~ Good morning! Feels like I just went to sleep and now it's time to rise and shine. Okay I can do this because it's Wednesday day of smiles and beauty. I may only have one lady to bring smiles of beauty to but am so grateful to still be doing some hairstyling. I miss it so very much. Time for me to get ready for my magical day of smiles. 
1. That good morning text from Amber Webber. Love you honey! 
2. Daughter number 1 Webber Heather, texted and called me both. So glad to hear from you and your voice is like music to my ears. I love you so much. 
3. A different route to Oregon City on the back roads due to so much road work. It was peaceful. Brought back many wonderful cherished memories. You are missed and loved. 
4. Listening to the birds sing. 
5. The adventure to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn. What fun! And bet the rain once more. Thank you Lord! 
6. Meeting and chatting with so many wonderful people today at the tulip festival farm. Like me many people out on adventure by themselves. Lots of buses of older folks. 
7. Having a great time taking back roads back home to meet up with Randi Hilary.
 8. An early dinner with a great friend. Always so much fun when we get together Randi. 
9. Hot tea made with tea leafs in a tea steamer pot. Oh I think this is so cool! 
10. Loving my rain boots today. Full of mud from the tulip farm. But easier to clean than my shoes. 
11. Having a phone that takes great photos. 
12. Getting walks in even if I'm not making it to 10,000. I will though! 
Thank you Lord for this day of smiles and beautiful tulips and adventures, catching up with old friends. Thank you for meeting our needs and watching over us. Feeling so peaceful and grateful. Blessings


April 11~ Good morning! Oh my goodness did old man Winter come back for round two? So damp and rainy, temperatures dropping. Thinking I'm going to have to drag out my Winter clothing again, along with turning up the heat again. Thankful for the shelter of my home. 
1. Good morning Amber Webber. Love those morning text that bring me joy every day. Love you so much. 
2. Talking to mom this morning. Love her so much and so grateful I have her. 
3. Morning coffee with David. Thank you for coming by. 
4. Thank you for removing that eyesore of a dishwasher finally. So happy it's gone. 
5. Enjoying TVLand and all the classic spaghetti westerns. 
6. A nice keto lunch. 
7. A phone call from oldest daughter Webber Heather. Love hearing from you and hearing your voice. I love you so very much! 
8. Thankful God hears our prayers and answers them. 
9. A small walk to mailbox and back, in the fresh air. 
10. Listening to the rain. 
Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you that with prayer mountains can be moved. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 12~ Good morning! In search of Spring and the yellow fireball in the sky. They seem to be being held hostage. But...will enjoy another day in search of beauty. 
1. Morning text from my daughter Amber Webber wishing me a wonderful day and love. Love you too. 
2. Several texts from oldest daughter Webber Heather found this morning as well. Feeling blessed. I love you! 
3. And yet another cheery text from across the states from an old school friend. Thank you for your humor and good morning. 
4. Another month of mortgage paid. Ever so thankful. 
5. Walking around a big box store getting some steps in. 
6. Having a camera to take beautiful photos of many Spring blooms to add to my picture garden. 
7. The beautiful card today I received from Sherri Van Landingham Adams. Thank you I love you! It filled my heart. 
8. Stamps 
9. Learning new things. Never to old to stop learning. 
10. Hot tea to relax. 
11. Prayers 
12. Quiet 
13. Hope 
Thank you Lord for this day. Even in the struggle there are blessings to be found and be thankful for. I thank you for the gift of today and the many provisions spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 13~ Good morning! Blustery rainy day Saturday. Nice day to stay in and be thankful for my home and the peacefulness and quiet as I listen to the rain. 
1. The wonderful good morning call from number one daughter Webber Heather. Love when my girls call. Mostly I love hearing their voices and I love you mon. I love you too so very much. 
2. Staying in bed and going back to sleep as the rain lulled me back to dreamland. 
3. Cozy slippers and a bathroom. 
4. Morning coffee with my vitamins. 
5. Playing with puzzles and games. 
6. Listening to the train rumbling by. 
7. Writing on the A to Z Challenge on my blog. 
8. Rejoicing for others accomplishments and success. Much happiness sent your way. Kudos! 
9. My ears to hear all the sounds and noises around me. So numerous to count. 
10. The food in my house. 
Thank you Lord for this day and meeting all of my provisions spoken and unspoken. Blessings



April 14~ Good morning! Palm Sunday..... Hosanna in the highest! A week before Easter Sunday! And it feels like the middle of Winter still. Still looking for the hostage letter from Winter; so that we can pay to have Spring released. Since Winter didn't get the memo his time was up sometime ago. Wrapped up in my cozy warm bed makes it hard to get up when it's overcast, damp and cold. But don't want to miss out on the day ahead. 
1. Morning coffee 
2. Hot water 
3. Sweaters to keep warm. 
4. Hallmark movies on a cold day. 
5. My electric fireplace to take the chill off the house. 
6. Finding beauty in the simple pleasures of life. 
7. Bright colors 
8. Being able to send messages to those you love instantly with modern technology. 
9. Hand lotion 
10. Pretty earrings 
11. A quiet day. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions spoken and unspoken. Blessings

No comments: