JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, April 11, 2019

April A-Z Challenge (J)

A-Z Challenge




J is for Jewel

Jewel

The smell of jasmine
The sparkle of a diamond
The fire in the night
This rare beauty
Dancing through life
No longer held captive
A gem to behold
She freely dances 
Making her own music
A jewel to be found
Free as the wind blowing
Transcending the sands of time
An elegant jewel
Waiting to be found
To be held and loved 
A rare jewel
Of great price
This elegant lady
Waiting to be found
A hidden jewel
Yet to be treasured
A rare beauty
Dancing through time
This priceless jewel
A hidden prize
Waiting for one
True love

~Beth~


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

No comments: