JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 27, 2019

April Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 27~ Keys

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!




April 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 27~ Keys


We have so many keys in life. Some help guide us. 
Others unlock our dreams and hopes of the future. 
The key that unlocks our heart to love. 
Ummm.....wonder who has mine; and whose I have!?! 
Spiritual keys to living a rich full godly life with our Lord and Savior in the kingdom of heaven. 
Keys and more keys! 
Keys to lock my house, start my car, keys to the safe, keys to all sorts of play toys, to roller skates, doors of all kinds, the list is endless. 
And so are the unknown keys laying around in ones house and life. 
No one key the same. 
So many keys in ones life. 
Some I have no clue any longer to what they unlock. 
Wonder where they go and to what magical door they will open. 
Guess I need to go find that secret door of life, love and the magic of today and tomorrow. 
Do you know what all your keys go too?

Matthew 16:19 New International Version (NIV)

19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a]bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[b] loosed in heaven.”

No comments: