JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, April 13, 2019

April A-Z Challenge (L)

A-Z Challenge



L is for Lost

Shattered in pieces
Wilted and lost
 Broken and empty
A broken heart
Tear streaks
Upon her cheeks
Lost and alone
With broken promises 
Lost in memories of days gone by
Childhood dreams
Wishes and hopes
Of a young woman's dreams
Of long ago
Now a memory
Tattered and worn
Lost to an old women
From years of neglect
Broken and lost
That time has forgotten
This shattered old woman
Wilted and lost
In broken promises
Of long ago
Lost in time
This shattered old woman
Of simpler days
When happiness was her dream
Of days gone by
When this woman's eyes were lost
In a future filled with dreams
 With promises to be fulfilled
Now all broken and lost
In an old woman's memories
Of those simpler days

~BETH~



http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

No comments: