JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

April Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Four)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


APRIL
Showers of rain
Bring April storms 
In magical beauty 
As April Showers
Pidder padder 
To bring May flowers
As life gives birth
Breaks of laughter
Echo in the air
Children search
Puddles to jump
As ducks waddle in play
Life is full of 
Laughter & Blooms

~BETH~


April 22~ Good morning! Waking to an extremely quiet house. Missing my noisy houseful of love. So very thankful they made it home safely around 1:15-1:30 a.m. this morning. Thank you Lord for watching over them. Though I miss my family very much I know they had to get back to their lives. So grateful for the time I had with them. 
1. Oh my wonderful morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love receiving them. Today more so...with my empty house. I love you honey. Hugs! 
2. Talking with Webber Heather this morning. She sounds good. Pray she is rested for work. I love you so much and enjoyed our time. 
3. A walk to mailbox and back. 
4. Thanking the Lord for the fiances to meet all of my financial obligations. 
5. The sunshine we had this morning until late afternoon. 
6. Clean towels 
7. I love you from my grandson Shawn Harris through messenger today. I love you so much. Hugs! 
8. Clean table cloth on my table. 
9. Birds chirping 
10. Windows to let the light in; and for me to look out of. 
11. Well worn comfortable clothes and shoes. 
12. Getting house back in order. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many blessings. For meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 23~ Good morning! Restless night and then it's time to get up and start my day. 
1. Morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I now find myself anxiously wondering what beautiful message will she write me today. I love you honey. 
2. Hearing the geese flying over the house this morning. One of the wonderful things about being surrounded by wetlands. 
3. Having a great friend to vent with this morning. And explaining things to me. Thank you Cindy! I know we both feel pretty much the same. 
4. For the break of beautiful sunshine pouring through the windows this afternoon. 
5. Water and lemon 
6. Afternoon nap 
7. Meeting up with Ron this afternoon. What a great time we had. Thank you! 
8. Meeting new people and going to a new place. Fun! 
9. The beautiful sunset I watched as I drove home. Yes in my rearview mirror.....but still beautiful. 
10. Life long friends that love you. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with lots of friends and memories and new ones made. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


April 24~ Good morning! Early morning rise for smiles of beauty. Should be a good full day. 
1. Loving my good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. The best part of my morning, opening and reading her morning messages to me. I love you honey. 
2. For indoor plumbing. 
3. Power smoothie 
4. Grateful that I know the back country roads. As my route today was closed. So I had to go another route. So beautiful! My mini vacation on these country roads. 
5. Getting to see Melissa Simmons briefly today to bring her order to her. Love your smile and hugs.
 6. That when plans get turned upside down; it sometimes work out for the best when you let the Lord guide you through the upside down maze. 
7. So happy I don't have to drive in downtown traffic everyday. But grateful that I got to my destination and back with not too many complications. But I will say there are some crazy drivers and you see some crazy things on the freeways and roadways. Thankful for traveling mercies. 
8. My new water tank purchased and delivered today. 
9. The beautiful sunshine today. 
10. Getting my knee-deep weeds mowed this afternoon. 
11. Getting my oil changed. With that came a clean car inside and out. Looks so nice. 
12. Feet propped up and resting them. 
Thank you Lord for another day. Even when things get turned upside down and twisted you always work them out. Thank you for meeting all of my many needs everyday. Thank you for meeting those spoken as well as unspoken needs that come unexpected. Thank you for every provision. Blessings


April 25~ Good morning! Another early morning rise after another very restless night. Love that the sun is peeping through the windows. Makes getting up a bit easier. 
1. For that first cup of coffee. 
2. The pretty earrings that Rose made me. Been wearing them a lot lately. Miss you Rose. 
3. The gas in my car to be able to help out a friend. 
4. For the many prayers, love and support of encouragement sent my way today. 
5. For Robyn Muncie and her huge generous heart of love and many prayers of encouragement. You truly blessed me thank you my friend. Love you! 
6. For getting my water tank put into today even if it was trying. Thank you James. 
7. Bacon 
8. The phone call from my daughter Webber Heather. I love you! 
9. Watching the kids play out in the cul-de-sac. 
10. The beautiful sunshine and warmth of the day. 
11. Catching up on my new favorite program "Whiskey Cavalier". 
12. For the over time David has been getting. 
Thank you Lord for carrying me through this day. Even when its difficult and trying there is always something to be grateful for. Thank you for your provisions and meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 26~ Good morning! Hate these restless nights and early rises. Feels like no sleep. But the warmth of the sunlight rays breaking through and the first sip of morning coffee makes everything right. 
1. Finding my red Friday T-shirt. 
2. Getting out my Spring and Summer clothes. 
3. Wearing sandals today. 
4. Out getting my errands done early. 
5. Glad I don't have to drive I-84 everyday. Bit thankful for traveling mercies today and the last few days going downtown. 
6. Being able to help a young mom out today. 
7. Walking in the sunshine today. 
8. Having my doors open and letting the fresh air in. 
9. Turning off the heater. 
10. Music. 
Thank you Lord for another day to celebrate life and all the wonderful gifts in a day. Thank you for your provisions daily and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 27~ Good morning! Late night of fun you'd think I'd sleep.....nope! But today is a new day.
1. That morning coffee to kick start my day.
2. Watching Gunsmoke on MeTV. Love these old classic TV programs.
3. The birds playing on the fence.
4. A walk to the postbox and back.
5. Doors open for fresh air and the sweet smell of Spring.
6. Lightbulbs
7. That James came back over and fixed whatever wasn't working right on new water tank. Praying that there will be no more issues. Thank you James.
8. Silence (It can be golden!)
9. Games and puzzles that Challenge my brain.
10. Prayers being sent and answered both knowing God hears and does answer.
Thank you Lord for another day of life. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


April 28~ Good morning! Another day awaits to be discovered. Need to get a few things done and have some fun plans for this afternoon. So I already have many thankfuls before my feet even hit the floor. 
1. That morning coffee that is ever so important and the sweet aroma. 
2. The return of of the water heater tank. No longer am I the proud owner of two. Thank you David for coming over and getting that out of the way. 
3. For breakfast and mimosa. 
4. Being told I have beautiful eyes. Sometimes it's just nice to hear a compliment from a gentlemen. Thank you! 
5. My sweater today to take the chill off. Though the sun was out it was cool. 
6. Cords and electricity to charge my electronics. 
7. Going to Spinella's for the paint class today with Cindy. So fun! 
8. Blackout curtains in the bedroom. 
9. Prayers 
10. A day out with friends. 
Thank you Lord for this day and all the many gifts scattered throughout the day. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs each and everyday spoken and unspoken. That I never lack. Thank you! Blessings


April 29~ Good morning! Up early for early morning appointments. In search of that first cup of morning coffee. 
1. Talking to mom this morning and hearing I love you. Love you too mom! 
2. Thankful for my hygienist at the dentist office. She is very thorough and explains everything to me which really makes a big difference thank you. 
3. For the headphones and peaceful relaxing music as my teeth are worked on. 
4. For such a gentle dentist. Helps me relax as he works on my teeth. 
5. Getting some errands done early today. 
6. The beautiful sunshine and the view of Mt. Hood. 
7. Working out in the yard and filling my yard debris Barrel. So much more to do! 
8. My feet propped up and resting. 
9. Hot water 
10. Friends that check in on you. 
11. The day you blessed us with our beautiful granddaughter Sam 16 years ago. Happy birthday to you honey! I love you! The best gift of the day! Loving you and celebrating your special day. 
Thank you Lord for this day and another day to celebrate. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings


April 30~ Good morning! Just cannot believe we are saying goodbye to April. The days and months seem to be flying by so quickly. Mom always said the older you get the faster they go! Oh she is so very right. Maybe if I roll over and go back to sleep it won't go so fast. But it does! 
1. Loving my fuzzy warm bathrobe this morning as I head for that morning coffee. With the heat off there is a little chill in the house in the morning. 
2. Getting my laundry done today. Love that I don't have to go to a laundromat. 
3. My missed morning text arrived today from my daughter Amber Webber. Makes my heart full and my day right. I love you honey. 
4. Tossing a lot of old hair products in the garbage today. Felt good. Lot more to go. 
5. A walk to mailbox and back. 
6. Having my doors open and the fresh air in the house. 
7. Putting Winter clothing away for the next season. 
8. Walking sandals. 
9. The walk around Blue Park Lake this afternoon. 
10. Listening to the wildlife. 
11. All the many smiles and greetings as I strolled through the park. 
12. The peace within me that I know only God gives. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with sunshine and smiles. Thank you for the energy and desire to throw things away and get things in order. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings

No comments: