JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 12, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 12~ Mother's Day


May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 12~ Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! I'm so thankful to still have my mom. She has truly lead by example.
 I received a beautiful Mother's Day card from Sherri Van Landingham Adams
Which brought me to tears. (Happy tears) Love you! 
I received the basket of petunias from David. 
Spent an awesome afternoon watching the Blazers game with Cindy and her family, Tami Sandretzky, and her sweet heart. 
Many many beautiful Mother day wishes throughout the day. 
Thank you everyone for helping make my Mother's Day a great one.

Proverbs 31:28-29 New International Version (NIV)
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.”

No comments: