JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, May 3, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 3~ Noon




May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 3~ Noon



Time always throws me.
 But today we got new mailboxes in our community. 
And I usually walk up to the mailbox around noon. 
They were working on them. They truly are very nice. 
I waited around to get my new key and of course my mail. 
First of month all those dreaded bills. 
Thankfully the good Lord provides for all of my provisions and needs. 
And today that is a new mailbox.

Isaiah 4:5-6 New International Version (NIV)
5 Then the Lord will create over all of Mount Zion and over those who assemble there a cloud of smoke by day and a glow of flaming fire by night; over everything the glory[a] will be a canopy. 6 It will be a shelter and shade from the heat of the day, and a refuge and hiding place from the storm and rain.

No comments: