JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 12, 2019

May Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week One)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


May blooms
First love
Country drives 
Fresh breezes 
Creasing the petals
Fragrant beauties
White lines blowing
Meadows of wildflowers
Dancing in the wind
Spring is in the air

~BETH~


May 1~ Good morning! Happy May Day! First day of another month to fill up with experiences, adventures, family, friends, lots of memories filled with smiles and love. And I have my first one today....as it is smiles of beauty with Dolores and her mom Della. Always a joy to see them every week. 
1. That morning coffee for sure today....another restless night. Coffee helps the kick for the day. 
2. My favorite morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. Always fills my heart. I love you so much. 
3. Talking to my wonderful friend Crystal N Koch this morning and some prayers. Seems to be a perfect start to my day. 
4. Window cleaner and paper towels. I can see out my car windows. YAY! 
5. The smile on Della's face after we finished up her hair today. 
6. My car payment thank you Lord! 
7. The deer that jumped in front of my car. Thankfully I didn't hit him. He was so beautiful as he leaped through the air. Thank you Lord for traveling mercies. 
8. The pretty bouquet of flowers I got at Fred Meyer's in the discount bin. 
9. The birds fluttering in my yard. 
10. Dirt to transplant my aloe vera plant. 
Thank you Lord for all this and so much more. Thank you for watching over me and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 2~ Good morning! I think I'm going to roll over and go back to sleep. Nothing more peaceful than a few more shut eyes of peaceful sleep. The beauty of retirement. 
1. That absolutely marvelous text from my daughter Amber Webber wishing me a good morning and day with I love you. Sets the tone for the day. I love you so much honey. 
2. My morning coffee 
3. Talking to my wonderful friend Rose in Sacramento today. It was so awesome catching up with her. 
4. Making a pork dinner in the crockpot Cindy gave me. Yummy! 
5. Walking to mailbox and back in the afternoon sunshine. 
6. Having my car to be able to go search for my friends dogs. (Thank you Lord they are home now!) 
7. Talking with my wonderful friend Randi Hilary and looking forward to a few adventure out. 
8. Seeing God's hand in my life even when I don't think He is.....He is!! 
9. Friends meeting up supporting each other through a tough day. 
10. Meeting new friends. 
11. Winning a two games of pool tonight. Yay! 
Thank you Lord for always watching over me. For the friends who are always there and for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 3~ Good morning! WOW! Did I have a short restless night of sleep. But the sunshine is popping through my windows and that means it's going to be a beautiful day! Time to get some things done today and spend a little time out in the great outdoors. My favorite place to be. 
1. That all so uplifting and wonderful good morning text from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you honey. 
2. Morning coffee
3.Thank you David for coming over and spraying bug spray for me before you went to work today. I appreciate that so very much. Hate spiders and have had lots of those monsters in my house! Now be gone! 
4. Getting my Mary Kay order off to Rose in California. Thank you for the order I so appreciate when people shop or do any business with me. I love being a service. 
5. Got a few morning errands completed and so happy they are out of the way so I can enjoy today. 
6. Wonderful chat with my new friend Tami. Looking forward to our girls outing tomorrow. 
7. Walking around both Lewis and Clark Park and Glenn Otto Park today. What a great day to be out in the sunshine. 
8. A phone call to set up a hair appointment for a client in Clackamas on Monday and a text from Melissa Simmons to set up a hair appointment with her on Monday. Looks like I have a fun filled day creating beauty on Monday this coming week. Such a blessing to be able to do what I love. 
9. Meeting all the friendly people today out walking and enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Thank you to the couple who offered to take my photo in front of the beautiful flowering trees in the park. 
10. Sitting out on the patio with Cindy and Kurt this evening and having dinner and a drink. Thank you so very much. Had a wonderful time. 
11. Hot shower and comfy clothes. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with so many wonderful gifts laced throughout the day. Thank you for meeting all of my needs and watching over me. Blessings


May 4~ Good morning! A good morning to sleep in. 
1. Morning text message saying good morning always starts the day out right from friends and family. 
2. My little electric fireplace to take the early morning chill off the house. 
3. That first sip of that first cup of coffee. 
4. Getting out early to Costco to get my water. Early morning call with Crystal N Koch. Always a bright light and gift wrapped in prayers. I miss and love you so much. 
5. Getting in and out of Walmart before 11:30 this morning. 
6. Brunch with the ladies today at Sweet Betty's. So fun!
 7. Girl time with friends so much fun. Especially when you have a plan. 
8. A walk with the fur babies. 
9. Evening out with Cindy, Tami, and Ken. Enjoyed our games of pool. Thank you. 
10. Dancing the Cuban Shuffle even when I screwed it up I was still having a great time. 
Thank you Lord for this day and all the smiles of friendship you filled it with. For meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 5~ Good morning! This is the day the Lord has made and we shall rejoice in it. I know everyday is the Lord's day. But some days we just need to shout it out. So thankful for everyday He gives me. My list is ever so endless. I just post a few snippets of things that mean something special to me each day or have had a impact in my day. But I'm truly grateful for each and everything throughout the entire day. Sometimes I think I should carry a journal with me and write everything that touches my heart and soul. There is so much!
1. Waking to another day of sunshine and adventures that await me to discover.
2. Morning call with Crystal N Koch sharing and praying. I miss you so much. Love you even more. Though we didn't do coffee like we use to pray over the phone is so awesome with you. Love you tons!
3. Morning coffee with the endless cup this morning.
4. Tears and pain that are prayers to heaven.
5. Getting my weeds semi mowed again today.
6. Going out with Tanina Cossimina Giarrusso today. Loved our little Taco Bell lunch in the park today.
7. Going through the museums in Troutdale today. So excited to see the Harlow House. So much history in this are we live in.
8. The little hike up the tail above Harlow House; that is called Robins Way. What a fun little trail. Though I did find out we missed some of it. Must go back and do the other part, that's if I can find it. LOL
9. The beautiful weather and sunshine I was able to soak in today.
10. A nice glass of wine with Bob this evening as we watched the evening news together. Always nice to spend time with you. Thank you!
11. Getting my lights adjusted and replaced in master bedroom and bathroom. Thank you David for adjusting those in the master bath.
12. Being able to be there for friends when they need you.
Thank you Lord for another day filled with many gifts and surprise adventures. For the rich history that is around me. Thank you for meeting all of my needs everyday spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings



May 6~ Good morning! Here we are on Monday once again. Where do the weekends go? They disappear so quickly! Busy day ahead of me. A semi early rise to get this day started. It's going to be a warm sunshine day. My favorite kind of days. 

1. That morning text that starts my day off right from my daughter Amber Webber. I love you! 

2. The birds fluttering around on my patio. 

3. The beautiful red butterfly that was flying around my fence and gate. Wish I had my camera. Though I'm not so sure I would have gotten a picture. They flutter off so quickly. He was gorgeous! 

4. Love my in and out appointment this morning at Dentist office. Healing is coming along well. So in three months I will get the finally part of this dental work done. 

5. Seeing Martha today and getting her already for Mother's day with a haircut. Looks so cute on her.

 6. Seeing Melissa Simmons and her friend Gerry and giving them their haircuts today. Happy happy smiles all ready for the warmer weather. 

7. Talking to mom and just hearing her voice is so nice. I love you mom. 

8. Walking around Troutdale today in the sunshine. So nice. 

9. Phone call and text from Wade. Thank you for the compliments and the smiles. 

10. Hot shower and body scrub. 

11. Lotion rubbed into my feet and legs so soothing. 

12. Soft bed to stretch out on and sleep. 

Thank you Lord for this day and the many gifts and surprises laced throughout this day. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken. Blessings




May 7 Good morning! Early rise for smiles of beauty today. Feels like it should be Wednesday, but we are only on Tuesday. Love that I'm still am to bring smiles of beauty to a few. I miss the work of my hands so much. But so grateful to be able to do the hair appointments for the few. 
1. A surprise morning text and call wishing me a wonderful morning and day. Thank you! 
2. My favorite morning text from my daughter Amber Webber that I look forward to every weekday morning. I love you honey. 
3. The beautiful drive out to Oregon City. My mini vacation drive along the river road. Got to drive it twice this week. So peaceful. 
4. Really liking my "lily smokies". Thank you Cindy for introducing these to me. Yummy! 
5. The beautiful sunshine today. 
6. The birds chirping and playing on my patio. 
7. My flowers are finally blooming. Love their fragrance and beauty. 
8. The stroll to the mailbox. Then a drive to the post office. 
9. Catching up with an old friend today and some great laughs. 
10. Having my doors open and enjoying the fresh air. 
11. Lotion to rub into my feet. 
12. Music 
13. Viewing memories from days gone by. Thank you Facebook. 
14. Prayers 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with sunshine, friendships, love and unexpected memories that appear through FB and brighten my world with treasured memories. Thank you for meeting all of my needs daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings

No comments: