JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 19, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 17~ Cookbook



May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 17~ Cookbook



So at home I have oodles of cookbooks. 
But I'm on vacation and where I'm staying I haven't seen a cookbook. 
This is a cookbook I would like. 
Though honestly it really is hard to cook for one person. 
Thankful to Cindy Forsythe Rieder when she does food peeps and ask be to join in. 
Perfect portions for me. 
So grateful to her for helping me into a healthier food choices and simple meals. 
And that she includes me in them. 
Thank you Cindy!

Ecclesiastes 9:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.

No comments: