JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, May 19, 2019

May Blessings ~ Counting It All Joy! (Week Two)

COUNTING IT ALL JOY!


May blooms
First love
Country drives 
Fresh breezes 
Creasing the petals
Fragrant beauties
White lines blowing
Meadows of wildflowers
Dancing in the wind
Spring is in the air

~BETH~



May 8~ Good morning! A new day has arrived and the good Lord say fit to give me another day. Thank you Jesus! 
1. Being able to stand in pray for friends and loved ones; knowing God hears my prayers and He will answer. Thank you! 
2. For prayer time with Crystal N Koch across the miles. Always an example of the Lord's love for us. You are an amazing friend and so grateful the Lord brought you into my life so many years ago. I love you! 
3. Tears that bring cleansing and healing. 
4. New friendships that check in on you. How sweet and considerate. 
5. Shrimp lunch 
6. Afternoon of TVLand watching "Mash" and "Andy Griffith". 
7. Listening to the birds chirping. 
8. Being invited away for the weekend even if I can't go it was nice to be asked. Thank you! 
9. Making an appointment to get a new thermostat with the electric company. Excited! 
10. Body lotion 
11. The beautiful weather we are having. 
12. Doors opened with fresh air and sunlight flooding my home. 
13. My beautiful blooms from my irises and other flowers. 
These are a few of the things I'm thankful for on this day I have been blessed with. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 9~ Good morning! Oh how I want to stay in bed. But the sun is shining and the day is ready to be seized. I have been given another day to celebrate! 
1. Comfortable work clothes for the yard. 
2. Morning coffee and water. 
3. Sunshine a perfect day to do yard work. 
4. Working yard gloves to protect my hands. 
5. Thank you David for coming over and helping me with the yard work. 
6. Watching the hummingbird around my columbine flowers. 
7. Filling my yard debris bucket to overflowing and a green bag. Yard is starting to take shape. 
8. Getting two out of the four honeysuckle pulled out. Thankful for the help. 
9. Hot shower after a long day in the yard working. 
10. A nice bottle of red wine. 
11. Being able to do the snake dance in late afternoon; as I put the yard tools away. 
12. Feeling relaxed. 
13. Feet propped up and watching the Blazers game. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions and sending me help today in the yard. Thank you for always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken. Blessings


May 10~ Good morning! Another day I have been blessed with. Thank you Lord! Early wake and the smell of coffee with sunlight filling my house. What could be better? 
1. The still quiet of the house. 
2. The birds chirping and singing there morning greetings. 
3. Good morning text and call. 
4. My girls at Wells Fargo. Love the customer service. Though I miss my girl Chelsie Lanning
5. Enjoying the beautiful sunshine as I take care of business today. 
6. Encouragement 
7. More new friends in this wonderful beautiful small world. 
8. Being able to do the Cuban shuffle multiple times this evening. 
9. Laughter and fun with people who accept you. 
10. Friends that watch out over you. 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with your provisions and meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 11~ Good morning! All I want to do is sleep and my phone is going nuts. Guess I will see who it is. 
1. Good morning text and phone call . Feeling very special. Good morning Wade. 
2. My morning coffee that will help me open my eyes. 
3. The beautiful card sent to me from Sherri Van Landingham Adams wishing me a beautiful Mother's Day thank you so much! Happy Mother's Day to you beautiful lady! Love you! 
4. Getting a few chores done around the house is always a good thing. So I am thankful for the vacuum cleaner that I have to get the carpet swept. 
5. Walk up to the postbox and back in the beautiful sunshine today. 
6. Watching the kids play outside. 
7. Going out with Cindy for a dinner salad and tea. Nice way to end the day. 
8. The cool breezes of the evening. 
9. My ceiling fans. 
10. The beautiful petunias David brought over to me today for Mother's Day. 
Thank you so very much. They are beautiful! Thank you Lord for another day filled with your grace and mercy and meeting all of my needs daily spoken and unspoken. Blessings


May 12~ Good morning! Happy Mother's Day! 
1. Loved walking to a wonderful good morning text wishing me Happy Mother's Day. Then a phone call. Thank you Wade. 
2. A cup of coffee and some prayers are always a good start to the day. 
3. Talking to mom and wishing her a happy Mother's day. So blessed to have here still. Love you mom. 
4. Having plenty of clothes to choose from today. I think I tried on four or five outfits before I found one I liked. 
5. Tears healing my heart and soul as they flowed down the checks. Grateful for those cleansing tears. 
6. For amazing friends that say come join us and have some fun watching the Blazers game. And they win! Congratulations Blazers! 
7. The phone calls from my daughter's wishing me a happy Mother's day. Thank you! 
8. Hearing my youngest grandson yell grandma happy mother's day I love you. The absolute best. 
9. Dancing the Cuban Shuffle and playing pool. So much fun! 
10. Listening to the birds chirping and singing there happy Mother's day song today. 
11. All the beautiful mother's day wishes received from so many, brightening my day. 
Thank you! Thank you Lord for this day and the love of family and friends that you have blessed me with. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings


May 13~ Good morning! Very restless night. Thankful for the little rest and sleep I did get. Thankful for late night friends with lots of love and encouragement laced in prayers. You ladies are amazing! Sherri Van Landingham AdamsRosalie ReinholdMelissa Simmons, and my daughter Heather Webber. Love you all and appreciate the support through a rough night. So the night rolled into morning with more love and encouragement from other amazing friends Cindy, and Jim Gentry, insight and laughter seems to have a great positive impact. Thank you all! Hard to get up for the morning coffee today but I really did need that cup of java. So much to be thankful for when you have the most amazing friends in the world who sit up with you in the middle of the night to see you through a rough patch. Looks like I have plenty to be thankful for and my day hasn't even got started. Thank you Jesus! 
1. Prayers of love, peace and encouragement to be able to sleep and get some overdue rest. 
2. Doors open for fresh air and to hear the birds sing their good morning song. 
3. A good dose of laughter which is good medicine. Need to take that dosage more often. 
4. Lunch at the Wooden Chicken. Love their hot wings. So guess what's for dinner? Leftover hot wings. 
5. Watching the bumble bee Buzz around and pollinate my flowers this afternoon in my garden. He surely was a busy bee. 
6. Feet propped up and resting. Makes for happy feet. 
7. The quiet of the late afternoon. 
8. Lemon water 
9. Lysol to spray my garbage cans with. 
10. Soft pillows 
11. Finding out today because I have dental insurance even though they aren't covering certain procedures I get a little bit of a discount. Thank you Lord. A nice surprise. 
12. Music 
Thank you Lord for another day filled with supportive loving friends. Thank you for making this day a bit more brighter with laughter and sunshine. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily. Blessings




May 14~ Good morning! Oh my goodness the phone is already buzzing at me. Is it really time to get up already? It looks overcast out there. Think I maybe having some change of plans for the day. But I know I will still have a lovely day. Allergies are kicking my butt this year. I normally don't have any issues but this year I sure am. 
1. Thankful for my overhead fan in my room to circulate the air. 
2. Good morning text and phone call that brings smile to my face. Hope you have a great day! 
3. Listening to the Spring rain pidder padder down on the house. 
4. Getting the cilantro for my homemade taco soup.
5. Getting the front gutter repaired thank you David. 
6. Not having to bring up the garbage cans today from the curb. Thank you David for doing that for me today. 
7. Tweezers...which are great for many beauty aids. 
8. My printer that has come in very handy lately. 
9. Talking to old friends that bring smiles and laughter. 
10. No bills in the mail today. Junk mail is so nice to receive sometimes. LOL 
11. Finding the joy and the many thankfuls in the day. Many that never get listed. 
Thank you Lord for another day of opportunities. Plans that change from outdoor activities to a day of rest. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken everyday. Blessings

No comments: