JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 8~ Camera



May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 8~ Camera


I love this camera. 
Very seldom do I take it out and use it. 
Mainly because I have no clue what it all does or how to use it properly. 
I was so excited the day purchased it several years ago.
 But it just sits. One day! 
In the meantime as my daughters say the only reason I have a cell phone is so I can take pictures. 
And they may be right! 
LOL 

Matthew 16:15-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not [a]prevail against it.

No comments: