JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 14~ Favorite Candy



May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 14~ Favorite Candy


Well.....I really don't eat a lot of candy anymore. 
My favorite is almond joy or a mounds. 
This photo was taken off the internet due to the fact I didn't go out today. 
Lots of different candy I do enjoy though. 
What is your favorite?

Proverbs 24:13-14 New International Version (NIV)
Saying 26
13 Eat honey, my son, for it is good;
honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.
14 Know also that wisdom is like honey for you:
If you find it, there is a future hope for you,
and your hope will not be cut off.

No comments: