JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, May 10, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 9~ Rocks



May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 9~ Rocks


My small painted rock collection. 
Some found, some given to me, some I painted. 
I think they are really cool. 
I think this Spring and Summer I need to keep my eyes open to add to my small collection. 

Psalm 18:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield[a] and the horn[b] of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments: