JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 27~ Memorial Day


May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 27~ Memorial Day


There is never words for this and thanks is never enough. 
No greater gift than one giving his life for another. 
Though the picture I wish I had gotten would have been th man standing at a full salute holding our American flag on an overpass in Washington as we were heading home from Fort Stevens yesterday from a great weekend of camping. 
Thank You to ALL that have given ALL and to those who still serve! 
You ALL Are my HEROES!

John 15:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

King James Version (KJV)

No comments: