JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 28~ Nature



May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 28~ Nature


Love all the photos I have to choose from for today's challenge. 
I picked a few of my favorites from the weekend at Fort Stevens to make a collage. 
Some wildflowers along with some of the wildlife that we enjoyed. 

Job 12:7-10 New International Version (NIV)
7 “But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you.
9 Which of all these does not know
that the hand of the Lord has done this?
10 In his hand is the life of every creature
and the breath of all mankind.

No comments: