JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, May 20, 2019

May Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 20~ Favorite Color


May 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 20~ Favorite Color


My favorite color is red. 
Sometimes I think it's pink though. 
They both run a close neck and neck. But red always wins out. 
I love that it is a strong bold color. 
These are my pretty red rose's in the side yard. 
What is your favorite color?

Isaiah 1:18 New International Version (NIV)

18 “Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.

No comments: