JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 18, 2020

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 31~ New Years Eve

December 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 31~ New Year's Eve


Well...my celebration was in Seattle earlier today with my granddaughter Sam. 
We spent the day wandering around the streets of Seattle. 
No big plans for the evening events. 
Just a quiet night home with my mom and granddaughter. 
Sounds perfect to me. 
Happy New Year's! Many blessings.

Isaiah 43:18-19 English Standard Version (ESV)

18 “Remember not the former things,
nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.

No comments: