JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 10/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. The time I have had with Sammie
2. A drive on the scenic highway up to Vista House
3. Walking up to the bridge with Sammie at Multnomah Falls.
4. Hat on my warm down coat
5. Finding some canvas bags for shopping
6. A small purse to carry identification and some cash
7. Warm bed heated with my electric mattress pad
8. Sammie getting home safely
9. Water
10. Electricity

Thank you Lord for this day and the time I've had with my granddaughter Sammie. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily abundantly.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning.
Blessings

No comments: