JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 2/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Having moms german pancakes for breakfast with my coffee this morning. My favorite breakfast my mom makes.
2. Not having to drive today. Thank you mom for driving. And for the angels of the Lord watching over us.
3. Going to Fort Worden in Port Townsend.
4. Exploring the batteries with my granddaughter Sammie.
5. Not getting hurt when I slide and Fall on my back. So thankful!
6. Playing on the beach with Sammie.
7. The smiles of joy on my granddaughters face, that fills my heart to overflowing.
8. The nice couple we meet at the soda fountain. Thank you for lunch mom.
9. The incredibly small/large hot fudge sundae.
10. Playing farkle with my mom and granddaughter. Yay! I won two games
I always get excited when I win. Just like a kid.
11. Getting my coat and Jeans washed. Thank you mom.
12. Yoga pants
13. The joy I feel in my heart at this very moment.

Thank you Lord for another day and watching over us all. Thank you for your provisions of abundance daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends for enriching my life daily with your presence. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: