JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 3/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Sammie waking me early so I would be out the door early.
2. Being able to fill my gas tank
3. Enjoying having Sammie drive. Love that she is happy to drive.
4. Going to Central Market and sharing this store with my granddaughter
5. Having a luncheon/tea; thank you mom for hosting. Shannon so happy you could come. Great to see you. A wonderful afternoon.
6. Good conversation
7. So thankful my mom taught me how to set a pretty table
8. Playing another round of farkle with Sam and mom
9. Enjoying the time here with mom and Sammie
10. Sitting quietly

Thank you Lord for another day filled with family and friends. For the time you give me each and everyday. Thank you for meeting all of my needs spoken and unspoken daily abundantly.
Good night my family and friends its been a wonderful day filled with great memories. Thank you for being apart of my journey in life.
Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: