JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 21/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Waking up to the smell of coffee
2. Having coffee with my sister's
3. Visiting with my family
4. The snow capped Klickitat mountains
5. The beautiful drive home from the The Dalles
6. The angels of the Lord watching over me
7. Doing the right thing even if it takes 31/2 hours to do it. Butt is covered. Thankful it wasn't worse.
8. Learning to be able to repair things myself
9. Friends who are there for you when you just need to breathe, and they remind you.
10. Phones
11. Photos that help in situations that aren't always fun.
12. Prayers

Thank you Lord for this day and the time I had with my sister's. Thank you for watching over me and protecting me and giving me wisdom. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: