JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 18~ Dictionary

January 2020 
Photo Challenge
Dictionary


I have a few of these old relics laying around. 
l do enjoy these old bound dictionaries. 
I grew up using them. 
Seems they are rather obsolete now with the net and word searching Wikipedia. 
But sometimes it's just nice to look at an old fashioned dictionary. 
And have it in your hand.

Proverbs 21:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 A person may think their own ways are right,
but the Lord weighs the heart.

No comments: