JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 1~ New Year's Day

January 2020 
Photo Challenge
New Year's Day


Welcome 2020! 
What a wonderful family day with my granddaughter Sammie, mom, and Bill. 
Lots of fun wrapped up in this day as we write the first page of this new year and decade. 
Feeling so blessed to be with my mom and granddaughter. 
Happy New Year's!

Isaiah 43:18-19 English Standard Version (ESV)
18 “Remember not the former things,
nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.

No comments: