JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 5/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Going to church with Sammie and mom
2. Breakfast with mom after church. Thank you mom.
3. Being able to help mom take down Christmas and put away.
4. Sammie cleaning the inside of my car and trunk. Thank you so much honey.
5. Knowing my daughter Heather arrived home safely from Ireland; to her younger children from her incredible vacation and time with her oldest son Anthony.
6. My bedroom slippers today. My feet are loving having no shoes on.
7. Another great evening of playing Frackle with Sammie and mom. Yay! I win one game against these pros. Big winner is Sammie.
8. Knowing the smiles made on this trip will last a lifetime. Sweet memories.
9. Foot cream
10. Mint tea

Thank you Lord for this day and all the memories made on this leg of Sammie's and mine adventure. Thank you for watching over us. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for sharing in the many memorable moments and memories being made. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: