JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 1/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Waking to a new year and new decade! Good morning 2020!
2. Helping my mom with her hair
3. Helping mom in the kitchen this morning, and getting to clean the bowls. Even when your old the kid comes out when your in the kitchen helping mom.
4. Getting the security tab off Sammie's new jeans.
5. Getting a new charger cord.
6. Cold stone ice cream with Sammie today.
7. The beautiful sunshine that shined upon this new day and year.
8. Tea in fancy tea cups
9. New Year's dinner with mom, Bill, and Sammie.
10. Being able to enjoy the photos my daughter Heather is posting of her trip to see her son and all the beautiful places she is visiting. Virtual trip via Facebook and the World wide net. So grateful for keeping those far away close.
11. For photos taken and shared
12. The wonderful New Year's wishes received. So blessed!
13. Being here with my mom and granddaughter
14. Talking to Sara Harris this afternoon. Love you so much. Happy New Year honey.
15. Sammie doing some of the driving today. Was nice not having to drive.
16. New Year's wishes from Bob
17. Hearing from Wade and wishing each other a Happy New Year. Nice to catch up.

Thank you Lord for another day turned into another year. Thank you for your provisions spoken and unspoken daily abundantly.
Good night my family and friends ready to rock another year and make new memories and share them with you. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: