JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 18, 2020

December Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 30~ Reflection

December 2019 Photo Challenge
Day 30~ Reflection


The time of year we reflect on the past year and look forward to the coming year. 
I have plenty to reflect on from the past year.
 Lots of memorable moments. 
New friendships and adventures.
 Lots more growth as I've been moving forward in the changes in my life. 
Lots more to go. 
Lots of life lessons good and not so fun. 
Lots of hellos and some very sad goodbyes. 
But as I look back and reflect I'm thankful for them all. 
I'm thankful for this journey in life and the adventures I've had this year. 
Looking forward to the new ones that await me.

1 Corinthians 13:12 English Standard Version (ESV)
12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known

No comments: