JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Thankful List December 31/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Making it through 2019. I survived!
2. Waking up at moms for another day filled with adventures
3. Talking with Crystal this morning and catching up. Sharing and praying with I e another on the last day of 2019. Happy New Year's.
4. Closing the last day of the year in prayers for all those I live and so much more.
5. Spending the last day of the year with my granddaughter Sammie. So much fun.
6. Meeting some great people today in the city.
7. So thankful for my cane today as I walked the streets of Seattle.
8. Walking over 18,000 steps today
9. Hot shower after a wet damp day of walking around the City.
10. All the pretty Christmas lights and decorations found in the City today.
11. The foot cream for my feet
12. New Year's cheers and greetings

Thank you Lord for this day and all that you have given me and blessed me with this past year and today. For always meeting all of my various needs abundantly everyday spoken and unspoken. Thank you for watching over me and those I love. Thank you for your unconditional love.
Good night my family and friends may you have a safe and joyous New Year as we say goodbye to 2019 and rung in 2020. Thank you for the memories. Happy New Year's! Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light on the first day of the New Year and Decade. Let's make the memory books rock this year.
Blessings

No comments: