JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thankful List January 6/2020

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Playing the exercise Wii with my mom and Sammie.
2. Those wonderful hugs from my mom. I love you so much.
3. Meeting up with Shari,  for breakfast at Shari's in Silverdale. So wonderful to see you. Thank you for my beautiful gift.
4. Gas tank is full
5. The angels watching over us as we traveled from my mom's back to Portland.
6. The time Sammie and I had with my mom. So very blessed
7. Arriving safely back to Portland
8. My dinner date with Sammie at Olive Garden.
9. My hair colored.
10. Just sitting kicking back with Sam

Thank you Lord for another day filled with your presence. Thank you for watching over us today as we traveled back home. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for your smiles that brighten my days. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: