JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 23, 2020

January Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 4~ New Year Selfie Black & White

January 2020 
Photo Challenge
New Year Selfie Black & White


Okay! 
Me at the end of a very fun day. 
Tired and thinking I need to get some rest for my new adventures that await me in the new year ahead.


Revelation 1:1 English Standard Version (ESV)
Prologue
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants[a] the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

No comments: