JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Thankful List December 30/2019

Thankful List


Thankful list:
1. Good morning to another day I have been blessed with. I'm awake and breathing to enjoy the day.
2. Morning coffee
3. Getting my shot appointment made to see the doctor in mid January for my feet. Yay!
4. Being able to spend this time with my granddaughter.
5. A beautiful drive home with several mini stops to take in some views and make some memories.
6. Thank you for the distilled water for my machine.
7. Thank you David for the 20 for Sam and I for lunch.
8. Safe travels to my moms
9. Stopping at the waterfront park in Poulsbo and taking in the sights around us.
10. Some Christmas cheer and celebration with my mom. Thank you so much. I love you ever so much.
11. Seeing the joy and happiness of my daughter Heather with her son Anthony in Dublin Ireland. Fills my heart.
12. The joy my daughter Amber has when seeing the photos of her youngest daughter Ssm. Amber's text are full of joy. Which fills my heart to overflowing.
13. Having dinner with my mom and granddaughter

Thank you Lord for this day with so much. Thank you for watching over me today and everyday. Thank you for getting us to moms safely on this busy travel day. Thank you for meeting all of my many various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank for making my life a bit brighter and sweeter because you are apart of this amazing journey with me called life. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: