JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 20, 2020

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 19~ Spring/Equinox

March 2020
Photo Challenge
Spring/Equinox


Yeah! 
My warmer weather and outdoor activities. 
What a beautiful Spring day. 
Enjoyed some of the beauty of the day. 
Ended with an evening around the firepit with friends. 
Great start to outdoor activities.

Internet fun facts:
Not Entirely Equal Day & Night
On the equinoxes the Sun shines directly on the equator and the length of day and night is nearly equal – but not quite.

Hosea 6:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”

No comments: