JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Thankful List March 6/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Another early raise with things to do. Feeling good about these early morning rises.
2. Morning coffee as I get ready for my day with prayers
3. Talking to mom and just saying I love you. Sorry I woke you up.
4. Even on a wet dreary day the little birds bring morning sang to my kitchen window.
5. Making Mary Kay deliveries. Love seeing those happy faces when I bring them their product.
6. Getting through the Costco line fairly quickly today. Was rather surprised. Sad they had no water or toilet paper. But was grateful for the items I could pick up.
7. Loved sitting and talking with you this afternoon and just having a few laughs. You brought a smile to my face. I continue to pray you find your smile and joy once again.
8. Having dinner with Cindy and her family and watching the Blazer game. Had a great time thank you so much.
9. Being able to bless a few people this evening in a small way.
10. Being told that when one gets as hold as me they hope they look as good. WOW! Thank you!
11. Binging some joy and happiness to complete stranger made me so happy to do that. It felt really good. I continue to pray for you and your family.

Lord I thank you for this day and all that you bless me with daily. Thank you for always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night family friends thank you for being the best part of each day by enriching my journey with your smiles and beauty. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: