JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Thankful List March 17/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Waking up to my daughter Amber's phone call. Wanting me to come to California. She is concerned for her mom. I love you honey. Thank you.
2. That morning coffee and soaking up those sunbeams coming in through the windows.
3. Talking to old friends from school. Such a wonderful time chatting and sharing a bit of life. So blessed.
4. Talking to Dish today. They extended my Hallmark channels and gave me Stars for three months at no charge. WOW! thank you!
5. So happy my insurance company knows what they are doing. Very pleased with them.
6. Nice long hot shower
7. Corn beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day. In a chaotic world this felt a bit normal.
8. Talking with Crystal and praying with her today. You always have the right words. Thank you.
9. Laughter as it's a good medicine
10. Enjoyed all the phones calls today. Made my day.
11. Talking with my daughter Heather. I love you so much honey. I so love hearing your voice.
12. A text from my sister Rosie. A nice pleasant surprise. I miss and love you.
13. That even in this madness and chaos there is always something to be happy about.
14. Music
15. In uncertain times the peace that surpasses all understanding that comes from the Lord.

Thank you Lord for this day. Thank you for watching over all those I love. Thank you for your word and your promises. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily in this world that is always changing you change not.
Good night my family and friends I pray the Lord watch over and bless you. Keep you safe and meet all your needs abundantly. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: