JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thankful List March 26/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. So okay I will confess I don't like getting up. But....staying in bed until after 10 a.m. is sweet. And with my heated mattress pad its wonderful.
2. Morning coffee as I get dressed for the day of adventures in my little space in the world
3. Talking to my friend Rose in California. So good to hear her voice and know that her wonderful neighbors and mutual friends Linda and Susan are there for her and checking on her. Love and miss you all.
4. So extremely thankful for technology. It makes me feel a bit more connected to the outside world. I miss my big beautiful world I love to explore. Praying for us all!
5. Not once but twice today surprised with blessing packages. Thank you Lord for this little group and may they be blessed.
6. The gift of TP and antibacterial soap. Who knew these items would be like gold. Items once took for granted. No longer.
7. A virtual dog walk with Cindy today. Was fun! Not the same.....but blessed. Creativity being with others.
8. More yard work accomplished today in the sunshine. So nice so nice out this afternoon too.
9. Cutting and stacking fire pit starter wood for Cindy.
10. Blessed to have so many join in my silly games on Facebook. Thank everyone. It truly helps so much with the positive attitude and brings smiles and laughter as well.
11. Talking to my friend Lance twice today. Made me chuckle. Always a good thing to laugh. Especially now!
12. Dry mopped kitchen floor. Need to get down on my hands and knees. LOL Not sure I could get back up afterwards. Still laughing thinking about that.

Thank you Lord for another day and how you work out the details of our lives daily. Thank you for answering our prayers even to the simplest things as TP. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. I know it's tough for us all. I appreciate each and all of you and your creativity in checking in and support during this difficult time in history. Know you are all in my heart and prayers daily. Thank you for being apart of my life. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: