JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thankful List March 25/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Up early for smiles of Wednesday. And yes; we got approval. As they are both seniors one in her 70's and the other 98. But had to go straight there and come back home. Grateful for a breakout!
2. Little traffic on the roadways
3. Watching the gobbler today in Dolores backyard this morning
4. Finding another blessing package. This one had socks in it. I so needed socks too.
5. Getting my fence repair done today. Just a bit of clean up left. So happy to have it up.
6. Started some yard work today. Pulled a few weeds off siding of house.
7. Watching Andy Griffith Show
8. Talking to my daughter Heather today. She called and checked on me. I love you honey. Thank you. Prayers.
9. Talked to Amber briefly. Love you mom is praying
10. Being able to leave messages via technology to those you love.

Thank you Lord for this day and watching over and protecting us all and meeting all of our needs. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly daily spoken and unspoken.
Good night my family and friends please stay safe and healthy until we can go adventuring again in the future. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: