JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 8~ A Woman You Admire

March 2020
Photo Challenge 
A Woman You Admire


Well....I admire many women in my life for many reasons. 
My mother being on the very top of that list. 
Those who have created a path for many of us by blazing new trails. 
This past year these two strong women who have supported me and been there for me through the good the bad and the ugly are who I admire.
 It's those who are with us when life throws everything at us. 
Those women who stand up and say I've got you I'm here for you.
 I have been blessed with many amazing women in my life who I stand admiration of.
 I'm so thankful for each and everyone. 
You know who you are. 
You are the ones that are trail blazers and make it possible for us all to see what we truly are capable of. Thank you for being apart of my life and showing me so much more than I thought possible. 
This year Cindy and Trina you are the trailblazers and women in my life that I admire and thank God for your examples you set.

2 Timothy 1:9 (New International Version)
2 Timothy 1:9
9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

No comments: