JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 7, 2020

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 6~ Fancy Dress

March 2020
Photo Challenge 
Fancy Dress


This is one of a few of my fancy dresses. 
I used to get dressed up quite often. 
Now I'm very comfortable in my Jean's and a sweatshirt. 
Though it is fun to get all gussied up. 
Do you own any fancy dresses? 
Do you like to go out dressed to the nines?
This photo doesn't do this dress justice.

Psalm 139:23-24
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life

No comments: