JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 20, 2020

Thankful List March 20/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Aleve
2. Warm sunshine streaming through my windows
3. Phone lines to stay in contact. Grateful for all of my family and friends
4. Prayers....so many corporate prayers
5. Meeting up with Cindy today and getting out for a bit.
6. Nice walk with Cindy, Mary Ann, Kurt, and the fur babies. Wonderful to be able to soak up that sunshine.
7. Learning new ways to enjoy the day as we all walk through this Convid19 in safety and health.
8. Lance you always bring interesting conversation and a smile. Glad you called this evening.
9. Talking with mom and her wonderful insight and faith. I love you so much. So blessed to have you.
10. The birds and geese that I see and listen to every morning and every evening.
11. Crystal you always bring your love, encouragement and prayers. I'm so honored to call you my friend. Miss and love you.
12. Reconnecting with old friends.

Thank you Lord for this day of sunshine smiles. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends. Pray you all stay safe and healthy as we walk through this Convid19 keeping our social distances. I look forward to our social gatherings and events when this is all over. Always in my prayers and love. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: