JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, March 2, 2020

Thankful List March 2/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Having a nice phlebotomist today who was very gentle. Didn't feel the needle at all. She didn't leave any marks at all. No bruising. Impressed. Haven't had that in a very long time. I hope I get her next time.
2. Finally getting my coffee.
3. A bit of morning cat napping.
4. Watching Gunsmoke on TVLand.
5. Full tank of gas
6. Arriving at Rebecca's a bit early today. Got a lot done for her. Thankful for being able to be her assistant.
7. Thank you Kim for the referral today. Booked a new client for Thursday. Look forward to meeting them.
8. Being able to pray for others needs. Makes mine feel small in comparison.
9. Leftover prime rib for dinner
10. Knowing God takes my tears and prayers even the ones no one sees but Him. Thankful for His perfect love for me.

Thank you Lord for another day to have filled with your unexpected blessings. The answered prayers. Thank you Lord for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends thank you for enriching my life with your sweet smiles and presence in my life daily. Sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: