JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thankful List March 24/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Long morning's enjoying the comfort and warmth of my snugly bed.
2. Waking early and saying prayers for so many needs.
3. Listening to the birds sing
4. Phone call with Crystal filled with lots of love, encouragement, insight and prayers. Thank you. Happy Anniversary a day late. Love you.
5. Fun with the app Marco Polo with my sister Rosie.
6. Having fun with crazy little games on Facebook. Thank you everyone for playing along.
7. No gas line and getting my gas for 2.39 a gallon. WOW! I don't recall the last time I paid that price. Thank you Lord.
8. Hot water
9. Going for a walk with Cindy and the fur babies.
10. Thank you Cindy for inviting me for the yummy dinner.
11. Grateful for all that have checked in on me.
12. Fi di g another blessing package at my door today from the blessing group.

Thank you Lord for another day of your protection upon my family and loved one's and myself. Thank you for meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: