JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 9~ Monday

March 2020
Photo Challenge 
Monday


Mundane Monday, first day of the week as we work our way through the week looking forward to Friday's and the weekend. 
Today was full of business and some work; this afternoon into the early evening.

Revelation 22:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him

No comments: