JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 26, 2020

March Photo Challenge/Scripture Day 26~ Makes You Smile

March 2020
Photo Challenge
Makes You Smile


There are plenty of wonderful people, places and things that make me smile. 
But flowers always make me smile. 
They are such a reminder to me that life is precious and beautiful and to take time and enjoy the journey. 
As the old saying goes: "Don't hurry, don't worry. Stop and smell the rose's." 
Truly it is a gift everyday. 
Seems rather fitting with all that's going on in the world. 
Now that we all have to stop for awhile.

Proverbs 31:25 New Living Translation (NLT)
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she laughs without fear of the future.

No comments: