JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Thankful List March 14/2020

Thankful List


Thankful List:
1. Sleeping for over 8 hours. Sweet!
2. That first sip of morning coffee
3. The appraiser and his notepad. Another step closer.
4. Meeting up with Cindy for a late breakfast. So much fun!
5. Sitting in my car and listening to my music
6. Watching the snow today. Such huge beautiful fluffy flakes. Very peaceful and calming to watch.
7. The sun breaking and bringing some blue skies
8. A walk with the fur babies. So grateful for my scarf, hat, gloves, and warm coat. Though the sun was out it was very cold.
9. Watching the Jumanji movies with Cindy and her mom. So funny. Deep down belly rolling laughs. Thank you.
10. Ryan and Bri cooked dinner for us all tonight. Thank you. Always a wonderful time at Cindy's home.

Thank you Lord for this day filled with your provisions and beauty. Thank you for always meeting all of my various needs abundantly spoken and unspoken daily.
Good night my family and friends sweet dreams until tomorrow's morning light.
Blessings

No comments: